- Always stay in the car. Do not exit the car under any circumstances while driving on the track.
- After your race, stay in your car until you are told that you may get up. After driving for 15 minutes, the guide will signal you to enter the pit area. Please drive there slowly and stay in the car. If you exit the kart without the guide’s permission, other drivers might accidentally hurt you with their vehicles.
- Raise a hand as a signal if you face any problems on the track. If you spin on the track, get stuck in a snow barrier or your car develops a technical fault, raise your hand as a signal to those behind you and to the staff that you need assistance. Please signal also if you see anything out of ordinary on the track.
- Avoid rough driving. This means avoiding bumping into cars or barriers, cutting off or blocking other karts etc. We like racing and small contacts are fine.
- Fasten the helmet strap. We will provide you a helmet. Please remember to fasten it properly.
- We don´t have any age limit and driving license is not needed. The only requirement for driving is the minimum height of 135 centimeters.
- Drive sober! Anyone under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be allowed to enter the track – no exceptions.
Instructions for the drivers
- Entry to the track is only with the permission of a member of staff.
- Follow the driving instructions given.
- Driving under the influence of intoxicants is forbidden.
- If after reading these instructions and listening to our guide, you feel unsure of anything, please feel free to ask our guide for even more detailed instructions about the kart.
- When driving use correctly-sized driving equipment. Remember to fasten the helmet strap.
- Do not begin by driving at the maximum speed. Get to know the kart and track first.
- Do not cause problems for other drivers on the track. Cutting in, bumping and etc. is forbidden.
- If you notice that a driver in front of you has spun on the track, or if you notice anything else a miss on the track, raise one hand as a signal to those behind you that there is something a miss on the track.
- If you yourself spin on the track, get stuck in a snow barrier or your cars develops a technical fault, raise a hand as a signal to those behind you and to the staff that you need assistance. Do not get out of the car. Keep your legs and arms inside the car when you are on the track area.
- Never use brake and accelerator at the same time.
- Use brake! Unused brakes might freeze.
- When you see the chequered flag, drive slowly in the pit area.
- If you see yellow flag or yellowlights blinking on our safety car slow down. We are helping someone and we would like to stay safe as well.
· Do not brake and accelerate at the same time. This will cause your car to shut down.
· Do not begin by driving at the maximum speed. Get to know your car and track first.
· Use your brakes! Unused brakes might freeze.
Please ask staff for help at any time.